Wednesday, January 28, 2004

There's a little unofficial Abnormal Psych help group forming in ML. I was drowsy in class yesterday, so I borrowed Diana's notes to copy. Cari was sick and missed class, so she got the assignment from me. Yay for knowing people in my class.

I still have to write a paper on one of Milton's poems. I don't know which one to do. None of them particularly thrilled me. The paper is only 2 pages long, but that still feels scary when the subject is Milton and you have no idea what to write, no thesis, and the paper is due the day after tomorrow. Gah.

On the plus side... I got my final paper from philosophy back today. No grade on it, but lots of illegible notes from Raff and a "Well done. Keep at it." at the bottom of the last page. Whee.

I'm still feeling fairly crappy. I don't really want to go to choir today, but I know I have to. I just want to sleep or sit around and not think. Though I guess choir doesn't require too much thought. It does, however, involve noise... So I should maybe take an Advil before I go. A Bach-induced headache does not sound very pleasant at the moment.

No comments: