Wednesday, February 26, 2003

And the roller coaster is climbing upward again... (For those of you who, for some unknown reason, are not familiar with the rollar coaster = emotions analogy, let me spell that out for you: I'm feeling somewhat better). I'm sure that up ahead there's another dip (or perhaps a massive drop, one never knows), but I don't know when or where or how or why. That's just the way things seem to go. Such is life.

Part of me is relieved (I don't really enjoy being upset), but part of me is a bit uneasy. When I start to feel better, I tend to push whatever caused the problem to the back of my mind. I don't think I ever really and truly resolve anything. It just goes away, only to resurface later. Sometimes I think if some of the stuff that worries me would stick around for just a little bit longer, then maybe I could resolve them once and for all. Then again, everything could get completely out of control and I would be fighting a battle that I would inevitably lose. Hmm. This is beginning to look like a lose-lose situation. Or at best a truce-lose situation... But I suppose I have to take what I can get.



No comments: