Monday, February 10, 2003

I'm procrastinating, trying to ease my nerves before I head out. So I took some quizzes. Yay.

You are Athene, goddess of wisdom and a woman
warrior. You love learning and strategy. You're
probably very organized and well-liked. Just
make sure that you don't find yourself being
too controlling, or looking down on others who
don't possess your mental abilities.


Which goddess are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


You are Buttercup. Serious and stubborn, you're not
afraid of people who try to take your
happiness. You didn't believe in true love
until it slipped up under your nose, but now
you won't ever let it go.


What character from the Princess Bride are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I will now use my Athene skills to battle my very own ROUS...

No comments: