Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I lived through track practice. Actually, I don't feel too horribly sore. Maybe my little exercise routine helped after all...

In other news... Dubya is an idiot. When I got online today, I glanced at the Yahoo! news headlines... "Bush says anti-war protests won't deter him." Great. That's just freaking wonderful. He's the president of a democracy, and he's just going to ignore the opinions of the many many people who think his idea is bad. And our government is worried about foreign dictators? Bush says it's his duty to make sure America is secure. Yes, because going around and starting random wars does a whole heck of a lot for our national security... It's not like he even has support from other countries for this war. They think the U.S. is being stupid and arrogant, and I think they're right. A lot of countries/people already hate us... Why the hell are we given them a good reason to continue to do so? Or giving other people a reason to start hating us? *bangs head against desk* Why why why why why? This whole thing doesn't make much sense to me...

Now I get to go do homework. Yay.


No comments: