Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Complications dealt with, issues resolved to some degree... Today was much better than yesterday. *The peasants rejoice* Yay.

That said, I was somewhat irked today. (Isn't irked a nifty word, by the way?) I don't understand why, but for some reason, when people are backstage, they do not understand the concept of being quiet. Honestly, it really isn't too very hard... But no one seems capable of it. Take a nap, for all I care. Just be quiet!

Now on the the somewhat macabre. With my grandparents' health starting to fail (or at least weaken), mortality and all that has started to hit closer to home. This is especially true for my mother, since she's the person who is usually involved with helping out my grandparents, etc. So apparently she's been thinking about it some... And she's come up with a list of requests for when she dies - donate her organs and so on. Yes, it is somewhat morbid, but it is also rather logical/practical. Hmm. I liked her ideas, too. Very fitting of her as a person.

I've been slacking off this past week and not exercising. Bad, bad, bad. I'm going to go to track on Tuesday and die a horrible, painful death. *whimper* I'm not looking forward to it.

This has all been rather random and disjointed... Oh well. That's how I've felt all day, so I suppose it's rather fitting.




No comments: