Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Okay. Let it be know that, yes, little things can/do bother me. By little, I don't mean people chewing with their mouths open and stuff (though, come to think of it, stuff like that really irks me as well...), but things that shouldn't matter. Minor arguements over subjects/ideas that will not change anything. I don't even know how to explain it. I guess basically everything can end up bothering me to some extent. I have a tendency to overreact (and no, this is not just my opinion, it's been confirmed by a number of people). I am "emotional" (read: overly emotional, perhaps unstable, in the opinion of at least a few people). Perhaps I am overreacting about this overreacting thing. Actually, I probably am. Doesn't that just suck? I know the problem, but there's really not much that I can do about it, I guess. For the most part, I don't have a great deal of control over my emotions when it comes to sadness and anger, due to a variety of factors. Which leads to my discovery of the day, thanks to a quiz-thingy in psych class. I am a hostile person; I tend to express my hostility through anger, aggression, and a teensy bit of cynicism (actually, it's more a whole heck of a lot of sarcasm in my case, but you get the idea...). Joyous.

No comments: