Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Woohoo! Working out details for my trip to California in April. I'm thrilled... It will be awesome to actually see Shpike in person again, instead of talking to her occasionally on the phone and corresponding via snails and email. La!

Oh yeah... I am such a quiz addict. I just felt the need to be upfront and admit that. And I'm such an English geek... So I had to take this quiz... And yes, one of the first things I noticed is that "Shakespearean" is spelled wrong in the quiz title. Yep, things like that bother me... But I took the quiz anyways.


You are Beatrice from 'Much Ado about Nothing' -
Witty and cynical about love; you soon realise that
mockery equals attraction and resign yourself
to it!


Which Shakesperian woman are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I will now continue to embrace my inner English geek by finishing Song of Solomon. Yay. I do so enjoy being somewhat of a geek/nerd/freak... And no, that comment was not sarcastic. I'm actually serious. And hey, at least I'm a well-rounded nerd, right?




No comments: