Monday, February 24, 2003

Blogger was down for a little bit last evening, and I kept coming back... I had something I really wanted to post. However, now I've forgotten what it was... Arg. This is rather frustrating. I think it was just some random song lyrics, though, so it's not the end of the world.

I've finally gotten around to burning the CDs I promised a friend... It only took me oh, 2 or so months... I'm horrible. But late is better than never, right? Right?

I'm disgruntled with the weather. I don't mind the cold and snow... I really don't. Sure, it can get kinda gloomy, but hey, I can deal with that. But I just wish there was some sort of consistency to the whole thing... Right now it's a few days of crappy weather, and then one or maybe two days of warmth and sunshine. Just as I adapt to the nicer, almost spring-like weather, it snows another inch or so. Geez. Mother Nature, just make up your mind, will you?


No comments: