Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Today was a pretty good day, even though I left my house around 7 am and did not come home until 9. All of that time, except for 15 minutes, was spent at school... Gah. Ooh, and I am officially registered to vote now!

Dress rehearsal went fairly well. No major screw-ups... Yay! I even brought a comfy blanket to (attempt) to sleep on... Which would have been lovely, if a few of my fellow cast members hadn't decided to harass me. Rar. But others made up for it (yipee for head massages and foot rubs!), so all in all, it was grand. And fake blood is nifty.

Quiz time! (It's all Mama Cat's fault... Honest. Blame her....)



What Was Your PastLife?


This does not surprise me too much...



You are a siren.

What legend are you?. Take the Legendary Being Quiz by Paradox


People are wooed by my ways? Coolness... Maybe this is how I managed to convince 2 people to give me piggy-back rides today...

No comments: