Thursday, February 06, 2003

So it seems that I'm still number 2 in my class, while numbers 1 and 3 have flip-flopped. Woohoo. Am I fine and dandy with being number 2? You betcha. Is my father? Apparently not. He asked my mom if there were any classes I could audit... thus raising my GPA a smidgen or so.
Up until this point, I have not audited a single class. I haven't played "the game;" I have completely earned my number 2 ranking. I'm proud of this fact. And while there are 1 or 2 classes that I could theoretically audit, I refuse to. There's no point. I have no strong desire to give a trite speech in front of my classmates and their families. I have already been accepted by the college of my dreams. The only thing it would accomplish? It would give my father another thing to brag about. Whoop-de-doo...

No comments: