Wednesday, March 24, 2004

A few things...

Playlist for last night:

*The Constantines: Shine a Light
*The Weakerthans: One Great City!
*Dios: All Said and Done
The Cardigans: Fine
Ben Folds Five: Kate
*The Beauty Pill: Goodnight for Real
Saves the Day: Ups and Downs
*Franz Ferdinand: Take Me Out
OK Go: Get Over It
*Beulah: Landslide Baby
*Preston School of Industry: Escalation Breeds Escalation
Jeff Buckley: Eternal Life
Chris Cornell: Pillow of Your Bones
*The Decemberists: Los Angeles, I'm Yours

Fluff apparently has feline leukemia and FIV. This is not good news. His fate is uncertain thus far, but my mom would like to keep him if possible, since he's not very adoptable being terminally ill and all.

Jonathan Franzen is coming to campus next Wednesday. I was really excited about it... But I just got an email saying that it would require reservations... And I clicked on the link and such... And it's already full. *curses* I may try to sneak in anyway, because I really want to go.

Time to do laundry.

No comments: