Sunday, March 14, 2004

I forgot to post and publish the last entry. I only posted it, so it was hidden away from public eyes. Whoops. But that's been fixed now. I'm sure you're all very excited.

There's a stray/lost cat around the house. Actually, there seem to be three, but only one of them is friendly enough to let us interact with it. In fact, it's a very friendly cat. A bit dirty and mussed up, but quite nice and obviously domesticated. And rather pathetic as well... Which works to its advantage, since it's currently hanging out in a room in the basement, with some food and a bed, out of the rain. We're not sure what we're going to do with it yet... If we didn't already have two cats (and a dog and a rabbit), we'd probably keep it, because he/she is a sweetheart... But that's not going to work. The Humane Society no longer accepts strays, and the city shelter doens't have a no-kill policy, so things could end bad for Fluffy is she goes there... (Yes, we have dubbed it Fluffy. A silly name, but it appears to be a Maine coon/orange tiger mix, and it is indeed fluffy. So there.)
So... Anyone want a friendly kitty cat?

I'm heading back to school tomorrow. Whee, but also eek. I have a draft of my astro paper due Friday, as well as my astro midterm. I have a WA draft of my English paper due early the next week... Screw is this weekend, my brother is probably going to stop by the same day... Housing needs to be resolved, I'll need to pick classes for next semester in the next few weeks... I need to look into internships more... Gah.

But before I can do any of that, I need to sleep.

No comments: