Friday, March 05, 2004

One of my CAs from orientation is going to be an RA next year. ML 1st's RA, no less. Maybe next year I'll get to make fun of him for having such a long walk to campus.

The other possible 5th for the Lodge can't do it, so that just leaves us with our first possibility. He's not sure yet. But we can't really think of anyone else who would work as well... So we may have to start bribing him. Or perhaps use our charm. Oh, who am I kidding. We may just have to resort to force. The four of us could probably take him -- 3 of us go to the gym on a fairly regular basis. But hopefully he'll agree of his own free will so I won't have a feeling of guilt to deal with.

One more class until spring break starts. Whee! And practically no work to do over break. Maybe some psych reading if I feel like it, or I could start working on my astro paper or think about my next English essay. But there's nothing I have to do. It's quite nice.

Off to kill time.

No comments: