Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Playlist for my radio show:

Built to Spill: Stop the Show
Eels: Souljacker I
*The Weakerthans: Plea from a Cat Named Virtue
*The Wrens: Faster Gun
*Preston School of Industry: Walk of a Gurl
*The Dirtbombs: Get it While You Can
The Shins: We Will Become Silhouettes
The Postal Service: We Will Become Silhouettes
*Capitol Years: Jet Black
Juliana Theory: If I Told You This Was Killing Me, Would You Stop?
The Junior Varsity: Housefire
The Vines: Highly Evolved
*The Features: The Beginning (Week One)
*Coach Whips: Extinguish Me
Sleater-Kinney: Prisstina
Jimmy Eat World: Goodbye Sky Harbor
The White Stripes: I Think I Smell a Rat

The Shins' cover of "We Will Become Silhouettes" is so different from The Postal Service's version... I've never listened to one right after the other before, and I've never realized how different they are... The lyrics are one of the few things that remain the same.

Anyway... Moving on. I won't be doing a show next week since it's spring break and I'll be back home. Whee! But the week after that I'll be back on air.

No comments: