Monday, March 01, 2004

Gah. I haven't gotten much done today. I went to Target to pick up my film, and there were issues because my photos had been mixed up with someone else's and I ended up getting charged too much. And there was no one at the photo counter, so we went to one of the checkout lanes, and they sent me to the service desk, and they said they couldn't help me, and sent me back to the photo area, where there was still no one. Finally someone showed up... One was pretty bitchy, but the other one helped me out, and eventually I got my own photos, negatives, and a refund. But it took too damned long. Gah.

And when I got back to ML, we did more scavenger hunt related things... Got a tour group and then some people on my hall spelled out ML with our bodies. Eventually I took a nap, which therefore ate up some of the time I should have been using to study and such. But it's too late to do anything about that now.

I have about 2 hours until the scavenger hunt study break/judging thing... So I'm going to read some astro, I think. At some point I need to study for my abnormal psych midterm, but to be quite honest, I don't even know where to start with that. And I also need to read the first 2 books of Paradise Lost. Gah yet again.

I wish it was spring break already.

No comments: