Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I barely made it to WSRN in time for my show... I missed the shuttle, so I had to dash up there. Dashing with a cold in the rain is not fun, especially when it's up a large hill and hten 5 flights of stairs. Gah. But I did make it, and the DJ before me was nice enough to toss on another song so I could catch my breath and such.

Anyway, on to the playlist. A decent dose of emo... It seemed to fit with the rain and my cold and the resulting blah feeling.

Jets to Brazil: Lucky Charm
Something Corporate: Fall
*Beauty Pill: I’m Just Gonna Close My Eyes for a Second
Pete Yorn: Strange Condition
Further Seems Forever: The Moon is Down
*Stellastarr*: In the Walls
Ozma: No One Needs to Know
*Blonde Redhead: Falling Man
Jump, Little Children: Singer
*Her Space Holiday: Sleepy California
The Ataris: My Reply
Taking Back Sunday: Great Romances of the 20th Century
Saves the Day: As Your Ghost Takes Flight
Weezer: The World Has Turned and Left Me Here

Off to do astro homework now.

No comments: