Wednesday, March 31, 2004

My astro homework is half done... No, I have not being working on it all this time. I took quite a lengthy break to hang out with Matt, then ended up chatting with Rob and Dawn and helped Rob set up a blog for himself,The Amazing Life of Bobby D. Now I will probably work on astro a bit more before I fall asleep. Or I could read the archives of Bobbins, the predecessor of Scary Go Round, until I felt like sleeping. But while that would be more fun, it would not be quite as productive, methinks.

I submitted a poem to one of the lit mags on campus, and I just got a nice, impersonal rejection email. Whee. I can't really complain... I wrote the poem in about 5 minutes in the airport the day before submissions were due. But still, rejection is never nice.

No comments: