Thursday, March 11, 2004

I've watched 3 movies in the past few days... State and Main, Secondhand Lions, and From Hell. State and Main was pretty good... Secondhand Lions was also good, and made me cry. From Hell, a movie about Jack the Ripper with Johnny Depp (not as the Ripper, but as a police inspector), was quite good... It was also rather bloody at parts (obviously), and pretty damn freaky at parts as well.

I worked on my resume today. Whee. It still needs work, but at least I've done something with it. That makes me feel less guilty.

I acquired a new Magic 8 Ball. Over winter break I got a Muppets' one, which doesn't really answer any questions, but does offer you various Muppet quotes This new one is based on Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events books, so it offers such tidbits of wisdom as "Unfortunately yes," "Misfortune imminent," and "My sources say tragedy." Quite interesting, but perhaps not the best source to turn to if one is seeking uplifting guidance.

Time for some sleep... I need to do stuff tomorrow. Like go to track practice and hassle people. Yay!

No comments: