Saturday, March 20, 2004

So... Screw. We're not going to the actually dance, because he's really tired. So I wouldn't be able to make him dance or anything. It sucks, but oh well.

Anyway, our little 'skit' was interesting... I suppose I should explain a bit first. Here at Swat, Screw (short for Screw Your Roommate), is a pretty major affair. Sharples is filled with people looking for their blind date... And in order to find them, they have to do something... Dress up like something, do a certain thing, something like that. Examples from tonight: Aeriel (as in the Little Mermaid), looking for her prince. Day looking for Night. Peanut butter looking for jelly. And so on.

So Matt and I weren't informed of what we'd have to do. We knew we were being screwed with each other, but that was about all. At the last minute, we were informed. Matt would be locked to a chair (with a bike lock)... The key would be hidden. In order to find the key, I would have to find the clue. The clue was written on his arms, along with some other things. And each hint or red herring was covered by a glob of whipped cream. Oh yeah, I also had my hands tied behind my back. So I wandered through Sharples, and located Matt... Then I had to lick the whipped cream off him to find the notes... And I finally found it and got the key. But we attracted quite a crowd. And many pictures were taken as well... All in all, it was pretty interesting.

I think I'll go give him puppy dog eyes and see if I can convince him to go to the dance after all. I really do want to go... I feel silly doing the part at Sharples if I don't even bother to go to the dance.

Off I go.

No comments: