Thursday, March 18, 2004

Looking at various concerts in the area... I may still try to go to either the Pretty Girls Make Graves or the Saves the Day/Grandaddy concert on the 26th and 27th, respectively... But Something Corporate, with Yellowcard, will be in the area on May 1st, a date that would work well for me, I think. Death Cab for Cutie is playing on April 12th, but that's a Monday... So it's less than ideal. And Sleater-Kinney is playing on April 29th, which is both a Thursday as well as the night before my choir concert. Gah.

So I guess I'm going to see if Peter is still up for Saves the Day (or see if he'd be more interested in PGMG... It's cheaper and he may like it more), and/or see if I can find someone to go to the Something Corporate show. I know someone who'd like to go, but I think she's saving her money up for this summer. Hmm. We'll see what happens.

I should get some sleep now...

No comments: