Wednesday, March 03, 2004

There's a new t-shirt that I've been seeing around campus... It says something along the lines of: "Swarthmore College: Academics, Friends, Sleep. Choose 2."

The shirt is fairly accurate, or at least it's felt like that for this past week. Academics always gets high priority, and then friends and sleep switch off. Lately sleep has been winning out over friends (except for on weekends), mostly because when my work is done, I just don't have the energy to do much of anything. It sucks. But at least spring break is almost here... Then I can sleep a lot, and academics will be much less of an issue (still an issue, though... I know I'll have at least a little work to do over break).

Oh. This morning I was held hostage by a red dry erase marked wielded by Ethan in the breakfast room. He was using me as a shield to protect himself from mini-Matt. I escaped, and then the battle resumed. It was quite entertaining. You really wouldn't think that muffins would be very effective weapons, but it seems they work rather well.

Time to study for my midterm.

No comments: