Friday, March 05, 2004

I really need to stop looking at the links pages of the web-comics I read. It's bad. I keep on finding more comics/online graphic novels that are really good. Recent finds: Demonology 101, about a teenage girl/demon and that never-ending battle between good and evil, only it's not quite *that* simple... Flipside, about a girl whose personality changes when she puts on her jester outfit, her friend, and their adventures... And No Rest for the Wicked, which features fairy tale characters... sort of.
None of those summaries do the stories justice. Read them. They're good.

My packing basically done, except for some random last minute stuff. I'm packing light this time. Well, light for me, anyway. Anyway, break should be fun... I don't have any work I have to do, but I'm probably going to try to mull over topics for my next English paper and maybe get a start on my astro essay. Or maybe I'll just play The Sims until the wee hours of the night and then sleep ungodly late.

I am now going to attempt to drag myself away from the computer, in hopes that I will not find another comic that has about 3 years of archives that I desperately want to read. Instead, I will return to the world of the living. Human contact good.

No comments: