Saturday, November 22, 2003

Another reason to love iTunes... A girl on the network has all sorts of Poe songs... Random things from soundtracks, covers, different mixes of other songs, etc. Whee.

However, there is a reason to be disgruntled with my computer. It won't let me use MyTunes. Some guy came up with a nifty little program that lets you download songs off of people's computers via iTunes. And my computer rejected it... It let me download and install it, but when I tried to use it, it gave me an error message. So I can only listen to some of the wonderful songs I've come across when certain people are online. And of course, it seems like some of the people with the best music are the ones who are on the least. Gah.

Off to read more history... And hopefully not fall asleep this time around.

Oh yeah... Today is 2 months. La!

No comments: