Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I still don't feel very well. My stomach still feels queasy, I have a mild headache, and I just feel utterly lethargic. Not good, especially when I have a lot of work to do.

I finished my English assignment for today, but my revision is due Thursday. Gah. I'm pondering asking for an extension for that. I'd really like to do a decent job of it, and it's going to be more of a complete overhaul than just an editing job, so it's going to take some time. Add in my feeling crappy and well, I just don't know if I can get it done by then.
I also have a lot of history reading to do. Gah again. And I have philosophy to read for tomorrow. And eventually I have to catch up on all my psych reading (maybe that will happen over break...)

And while I try to do all this stuff, I just feel like hell. Well, purgatory, maybe. It's not unbearable, but it's annoying. And it's also causing me to go to sleep early (midnight last night), which means that time I would usually use on working is being spent sleeping. Not neccessarily a bad thing, but it doesn't really help me get done with the work any faster. Though since I feel bad, I haven't felt like socializing much, so I've been working instead of getting distracted by the chaos in the hall and such. That's a good thing, though I do feel slightly bad about it as well. Such is life.

Okay, my break is over, I think. Time to go read The Poem of the Cid, "one of the finest of epic poems and the only one to have survived from medieval Spain," for history. I can hardly contain my excitement.

No comments: