Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I'm feeling a bit better today. Yipee.

I had a meeting with my advisor today. It went well; she thought my schedule looked good. It seems she'll be on leave next year though, which means I'll probably get assigned a new advisor. That makes me a bit sad, because my current advisor is pretty cool and very easy to talk to. Such is life.

I really need get some work done on my English revision. I decided against asking for an extension on it... So now I really have to get to work. Or revise the 3rd essay (I have to have at least one revision), but I don't know if that's a good idea. That'll be pushing it to the last minute, and I'll have my final paper to work on by that point too. But this paper is just not wanting to come out. I figure I'll end up revising it for my portfolio no matter what... It's just a matter of making the Thursday deadline. Bloody hell.


No comments: