Saturday, November 08, 2003

So, I went and saw Matrix: Revolutions tonight. It was alright... Very nice special effects and all, but the acting was pretty stiff and I felt a bit beaten over the head with the Christ symbolism and all. The first was definately the best, but the other 2 were fun. Just not amazing.

I'm going to try to make myself get up at a reasonable time tomorrow and get some work done. Note the use of the word try. I'm not sure if it will actually occur.

I bought Damien Rice's CD tonight... I just started listening to it, and it's pretty good. Very nice and soothing-like so far.

Soul Calibur II is rearing its ugly head. The movie theatre had it... But it was in use, so I didn't get a chance to play. But one of the guys I was with has it on Gamecube, apparently. He said I can come play whenever. I have a feeling I'll take him up on the offer, just because the temptation is so great. I know I'll end up buying it over Thanksgiving break, winter break at the very latest.

Oh yeah... 11 of us went to the movie. 2 girls, 9 guys. And the other girl wandered off with one of the guys (No, nothing like that... At least I don't think so. I hope not.), so that meant it was me and 8 guys. It was a bit odd. I mean, usually it's me and about 5 guys.
Really, though... I hang out with so many more guys than girls here. It's not that I don't know girls... I do. And I talk to them, but when it actually comes to doing something, it's usually with a group of guys. I guess it's because I do a lot of stuff with people from my hall, and the guys on the hall are usually here while the other girls are not.
I guess the uneven ratio doesn't really bother me. The guys are all really great and fun to hang out with, so it's nice.

In fact, I think I'll go hang out with them now.

No comments: