Saturday, November 15, 2003

Picasso at the Lapin Agile was quite good and rather funny. Unfortunately, the fire alarm went off about half-way through the play. So the show was stopped, the building was evacuated, and after a good 20 minutes (after Public Safety had done it's thing and found nothing wrong), we went back in. The actors picked up where they had left off, and they did quite an admirable job even though the flow of things had been screwed up. All in all, a good show. Though Elvis showing up was really odd.

Still have the wind ensemble to go to tonight, and then maybe a game of poker. And no, I haven't really done any work today. I feel bad, but it's also been a really good day, so I don't feel that bad.

I love iTunes. One guy has a ton of Ozma songs, as well as some Sleater-Kinney, lots of Weezer (including live stuff and B-sides), and plenty of other good stuff. He also has the Invader Zim "Doom" song. It's great. Someone has a massive amount of game and anime music... Final Fantasy stuff, Cowboy Bebop... And Soul Calibur II music. One girl has an amazing variety of things, including musicals, classical, and soundtracks. And the Fraggle Rock Theme... Yes, I am currently listening to the Fraggle Rock theme... Not a cover, but the actual thing. This is so cool.

I am such a freak.

And now I just discovered that the Eels have a song on the Shrek soundtrack - "My Beloved Monster" ... And it's pretty good.

It's discoveries like this that have made me not do much work today.

No comments: