Friday, November 14, 2003

Playlist for tonight... Whee.

*The Strokes: What Ever Happened?
Pedro the Lion: When They Really Get to Know You They Will Run
Tori Amos: A Sorta Fairytale
*Sun Kil Moon: Gentle Moon
Jimmy Eat World: Blister
Saves the Day: Shoulder to the Wheel
*Communique: Ugly Moon
Damien Rice: Cannonball
*Scout Niblett: Until Death
Ani Difranco: Both Hands
Something Corporate: I Woke Up in a Car
*The Natural History: Facts Are
Dashboard Confessional: The Good Fight
Taking Back Sunday: You Know How I Do
Luna: Black Postcards

I finally found the Ani CDs. They're in the folk section, as is Guster. Good to know.

Strange things occurred on the show prior to mine (I walked into the studio... 3 people were crowded around the 2nd mic... One was playing a toenail clipper, one had a shoe sole, and the other was just making noise. Don't ask, because I don't know. And I'm not sure if I want to...), and then I was incorporated into the show after mine. It was quite random... Crunchy cod. "The crunchiness emphasizes the codness." Yeah. Again, I'm not really sure if you should ask.

Sleep sounds very good right now... G'night.

No comments: