Thursday, November 13, 2003

My psych notes are so very odd. First of all, for each lecture, there is the steady decrease in legibility. They go from my normal handwriting, which is rather neat, to a scrawl that may or may not be in English. And then usually at the very end (when I fully wake up again), they're neat once more.

So it's bad enough that the writing gets all screwy while I'm taking notes in that class... But today my thought process went totally awry. Actually, it just went from being awake to dreamland. And it switched right in the middle of a sentence. I was supposed to write something along the lines of "Reinforcement leads to repeated behavior"... What I wrote, however, was "Reinforcement leds to repeated insanity, my life." Yeah. And then I wrote something else that didn't make much sense either... Then I woke up enough to read it and shake my head in confusion.

I'm not sure if this is better than the incident in AP Psych last year, where notes about sight or hearing turned into something about musical. I must say, falling asleep in psychology classes can yield interesting results.

No comments: