Saturday, November 08, 2003

One of the reasons why I may be up is because I had a bad dream. I mean, I intended on getting up early today anyway, but the dream kind of made me follow through with that.

I think the worst part about it was that it was so realistic - at least the part that I remember. It wasn't like one of those nightmares where when you wake up you know that it could never happen in the real world. Nope, this could definitely happen.

So I woke up feeling horrible, with a pit in my stomach, in desperate need of reassurance. Luckily I could just roll over and get a hug and cuddle... But the last part of the dream, right before I woke up, which just overwhelmed me with a wave of rejection and other not nice feelings, has been repeating itself now and then throughout the morning. *shakes head* Not nice at all.

Going to go be productive and do work now. That is, after all, why I planned on getting up early today anyway.

No comments: