Saturday, November 01, 2003

Last night was really fun. After dinner, some of us played some foosball and then headed to the Vertigo-go show. It was improv comedy, and it was really funny.

By the time that was over, it almost time for the ML party to start. So we went back to the dorm and got dressed... By the time I was ready it was past 11, but that was fine, because I really had no intention of staying from 10 to 2 anyway. So we headed over to the party. The breakfast room was incredibly crowded... Wall to wall people, barely enough room to move, and very, very warm. I danced some, talked to some people, had a few drinks, and by 12:30 I had decided to call it a night. After all, I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before (yay for WSRN!) and a nap in the afternoon, so I was pretty sleepy. Of course, with the party still going on, it was impossible to actually sleep... But at least I wasn't surrounded by an insane number of people.

All in all, it was fun... But not something I'm going to be doing every weekend. A party here and there is nice, but I'd rather just hang out with people and talk or watch a movie or something.

Anyway... It's almost 1:30, and I'm still in my pajamas. I think I'll go shower, and then I get to spend most of the rest of the day reading psych.

No comments: