Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Been thinking about classes... Have a tentative schedule figured out:

1) Intro Astro (taken pass/fail, because I can, and I might as well make use of the 4 other pass/fail options I have)
2) English seminar on Milton (the prof is apparently amazing, and I need a class of pre-1830 literature to be an English major)
3) Abnormal Psychology (also supposed to be a good class, and I'm interested in this sort of thing)
4)a. Moral Philosophy (with one of the best philosophy profs here, which means it'll be tough to get in)
b. Modern Philosophy (with the prof who teaches my intro course, who is cool but a bit out of it at times)
c. A studio art class (because I would get to draw and such, and it's been so long since I've taken an art class)

The really cool thing about this schedule is that if I get the Astro section I want, I won't have class until 10:30 on MWF. Though if I take power yoga the second half of the semester, I'll have that at 9 on WF, but I think I can handle that... And I may take fencing instead, because that would be fun. TTh classes would start at 9:55, but that's not bad... That's what I have now, and I'm okay (well... I do fall asleep in psych on occasion, but that has little to do with the time of the class and a lot to do with the lecture setting and the comfy seats).

Anyway. Time to get some sleep... Maybe that way I won't fall asleep in psych tomorrow.


No comments: