Wednesday, February 09, 2005

1st radio show of the semester... Had a bit of a shaky start, but then things went fine. My tracking pad seems to be on the fritz, so I borrowed the mouse from the studio computer. In the end, it all worked out fine.

Playlist (as usual, * means from the rock department playlist, and # means I reviewed it):

Gary Jules - Mad World
Final Fantasy - This is the Dream of Win and Regine
Ratatat - Seventeen Years
* !!! - Pardon My Freedom
#* The Features - Blow it Out
The Futureheads - Meantime
Rainer Maria - The Awful Truth of Loving
The Arcade Fire - Wake Up
#* Frou Frou - Let Go
Chemical Brothers ft. Beth Orton - Where Do I Begin?
#* Marianne Faithfull - My Friends Have
* The Go Find - Over the Edge
Ladytron - Seventeen
* Autolux - Turnstile Blues
Kill Hannah - Kennedy
Jimmy Eat World - Pain
* Friends Like These - What Emily Says
The Magnetic Fields - Absolutely Cuckoo
The Unicorns - I Was Born (A Unicorn)
The Walkmen - The Rat
* The High Water Marks - Have Another Dream
* Death from Above 1979 - Black History Month
* Styrofoam - Couches in Alleys
Menomena - The Late Great Libido
A.C. Newman - The Town Halo
Harvey Danger - Woolly Muffler
Beulah - Silver Lining
That Dog - Ms. Wrong
Pain - Midgets With Guns
* Ted Leo/Pharmacists - Me and Mia
Broken Social Scene - Stars and Sons

Work time.

No comments: