Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The guilt that I didn't have about skipping class has kind of kicked in, since I ran into the professor on my way from my mythology class to lunch. She said hello very cheerfully, and asked if I was doing okay. When I confessed that I when my alarm went off I couldn't force myself out of bed, she told me to try to get to bed earlier tonight. It was kind of an indirect maternal guilt trip, one which I don't think was intentional, but one that I fell prey to because she's just so darned nice and therefore I felt bad about possibly disappointing her. I will try and make up for it by volunteering in class on Friday.

Now it is time to get to work on my philosophy paper. I am ensconced in my new favorite studying place (the science center, upstairs on a little landing overlooking the commons) and will be here until 4 or so, when I'll head over to LPAC to chat with my sophomore paper advisor.

So the plan for the rest of the day: work, talk with advisor, work, dinner, work, attend lecture/demo for acting, stop by birthday party, work, collapse.

Tomorrow: rehearse scene for acting, lunch, class, work work work, dinner, work, watch The Godfather, Part 2 for class, sleep.

Friday: class, lunch, work and/or collapse until the evening.

Gah.

No comments: