Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I have flowers. None from my valentine, but I still have flowers. A rose from my RA (he gave them to all the girls on the hall because he's cool like that), and then 5 carnations (1 that I was given as I came into the dining hall, and then 4 others I liberated from a centerpiece). Flowers are pretty.

Tomorrow I have my RA interview. Hopefully it will go well; I guess we'll see. Wednesday I have to meet with my sophomore paper advisor to discuss what courses I want to try to take during the rest of my time at Swat. Thursday I have a WA draft of philosophy paper due (and no, I have yet to start writing or even pick a thesis, eek). Friday should be calm. Saturday night is the They Might Be Giants concert. Sunday night I need to go see the Directing II's Night of Scenes and write a response for acting class. I also need to be learning my lines for the scene, and fight my nature when actually performing the scene -- I need to be submissive where I'd usually be confrontational. It's weird. Next Friday I have a WA draft of a paper on Homer due. The week after that I have to turn in my application to be an English major. And the end of that week is the beginning of spring break and the trip to London... Busy times!

Right now, I need to read some Nietzsche and then get to bed. (Why can't any of the Existentialists have easy to spell names?)

Night all.

No comments: