Sunday, February 27, 2005

Tonight was awesome. Tango was kind of hard, but also really fun. We kept bumping into people though, so we went downstairs where we had room but could still hear the music and not feel self-conscious (except when Siyuan and Victoria were watching us...) The night post-tango was fun as well: hanging out with friends, going to a low-key party, and then hanging out with random people in Mertz.

My WA asked me to rewrite my draft before I meet with her, since she got the impression that I had felt rather rushed, and she didn't feel like she could do a good job with what I had (since I left out textual support and such). Part of me was like, wow, good WA. Part of me is saying grr, don't want to! But I am. I've done most of it, and I'll probably finish it up now before I go to bed, since I'm strangely awake and should take advantage of that, since I'm sure it won't last very long.

So to work I go!

No comments: