Sunday, February 20, 2005

The weather forecast for tomorrow starts off with snow around 1 am, switches into ice pellets (which I would usually call hail, but whatever) for the morning, then rain in the afternoon. God damn you February! Early last week I was wearing flip-flops! And now! Scarf and hat and gloves in order to survive! Damn you and your bipolar weirdness of weather!

Alright, I suppose that rant is over now. Happy (early by an hour or so) birthday to Joy. Happy Presidents' Day to those who get to reap the benefits of such holidays -- I will be having class, because my college does not seem to believe in holidays that aren't Thanksgiving or are already covered by winter break and weekends. Ah well.

Boo to the reading I need to be doing, the writing that will follow, the paper and the other paper draft that are due later this week, the scene I need to memorize, my sophomore paper, the CDs I need to review, the sleep that I'm not getting, and so forth. And another boo to the weather just to bring things back full circle.

12 days until England. Wow. It's coming up fast, woot!

Back to work for me, blah.

No comments: