Friday, February 18, 2005

I have a distinct feeling that I'm going to be in pain tomorrow.

After not going to the gym for awhile, I went today. I ran over there (not very impressive, it's like a 3 minute jog or so), lifted weights, did some crunches (there are muscles underneath the fat; now I just need to stay away from the ice cream...), rode the stationary bike for 5 min, then switched over to the stair-master for another 10. All in all, I was there almost an hour, and my upper arms are already a bit achy, and I'm pretty sure my butt is going to hurt as well. Whee.

All in all, though, I'm proud of myself. I almost took a nap instead, but I resisted the urge. And me resisting nap urges takes a lot of will-power, I must say.

Time to make myself presentable for the evening.

No comments: