Thursday, February 17, 2005

So my plan to take a short nap then wake up around 3ish and work and then nap and then work utterly failed. I woke up a little before 6, discovered that I had turned off my cell phone alarm in my sleep/woke up just enough to turn it off when it went off (first time I've done that -- seems like it's not fool-proof after all, curses!). So yeah. So much for that plan. What this means is that I'm still in the process of writing my paper. On the plus side, before I went to sleep I devised a loose outline and even came up with a conclusion. Therefore I'm not in horrible shape, but still not where I was hoping to be at this point.

The sun is rising outside and there are birds twittering near my window. It's so weird to be up at this time...

Back to work!

No comments: