Sunday, February 06, 2005

Props to the folks at WSRN for making the temporary studio infinitely better than it was last semester. It's not as dusty, the equipment is arranged nicely, the computer is up and running, and there are even posters on the walls to make it a bit more lively. Yay!

In other WSRN news, I grabbed 4 different albums to review. Upon giving a few songs on each a preliminary listen, I have decided I could not have chosen more different albums had I tried. I have Further Seems Forever (kind of emo), The Minus 5 (indie), Marianne Faithfull (alternative rock), and Isis (metal).

In other extracurricular activities, I'm going to start compiling the Daily Gazette on Monday nights instead of Tuesdays (in part because my radio show is on Tuesdays now, in part because I need to get more sleep on Tuesdays). Anyway, that means that the Tuesday weather jokes will be mine, not the Wednesday ones. Just so you know, Mom.

Back to reading for English.

No comments: