Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I had my RA interview today. I was ridiculously nervous before it -- huge pit in my stomach, etc. It's mostly gone away, but there's a tinge of it left, even though it's been 3 hours. Or maybe it's just the undercooked fries that are messing with me now. Anyway, I think I didn't do so hot with the scenario, but other than that I think it went well. I know that my recommendations were good, and based on some of the things the director of housing said, I think I have a good chance. I'd guess that if I get it, I'll be placed in ML. Which I think would actually be really nice. Sure, I'd like to live in another dorm before I graduate, but I feel like for a new RA, ML's built-in community makes life a lot easier. So I'd be happy with it.

Other than that, there is a lot of work that I need to be doing. The main thing right now is the philosophy paper that I need to write -- most of tomorrow afternoon will be devoted to that, with a break to talk to my advisor about classes and such. This semester is turning out to be a lot busier than I had anticipated, but I'm still enjoying everything. I've learned that I can't always do everything, and I'm learning to be okay with that.

Time to try and get some reading done before I need to head back up to campus for my radio show.

No comments: