Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I am so cool. You know, where cool means amazingly stupid. There was a ton of dead air on my show tonight because I kept on turning on the wrong mic and therefore almost none of what I said was picked up, including my explanation of why I was playing Chromeo (they were in SPIN magazine... part of an article on the Montreal scene and the groups there, like The Arcade Fire, etc). Of course this would happen on a night when I actually spoke a decent amount. *shakes head* I am so silly.

On to the playlist:

Ambulance LTD - Yoga Means Union
#* ISIS - So Did We
Chromeo - Needy Girl
The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #2 (Laika)
Pavement - Kennel District
The Postal Service - Nothing Better
#* The Shins - Caring is Creepy
#* Zero 7 - In the Waiting Line
#* Thievery Corporation - Lebanese Blonde
Final Fantasy - The CN Tower Belongs to the Dead
* The Fiery Furnaces - Sweet Spots
* Styrofoam - Front to Back
* The Go Find - Summer Guest
Ratatat - Desert Eagle
* The Futureheads - A to B
The Reputation - Bottle Rocket Battles
* Mob Stereo - Bubblegum and Binders
Rainer Maria - Automatic
Sleater-Kinney - The End of You
* Driver of the Year - Volume Switch
* Audible - Sky Signal
Yo La Tengo - Sugarcube
#* The Features - The Way It’s Meant to Be
Super Furry Animals - Valet Parking
Death Cab for Cutie - Title and Registration
The Delgados - All You Need is Hate
* The Libertines - Last Post on the Bugle
#* The Minus 5 - (I’ve Got A) Lyrical Stance
Modest Mouse - Dramamine
Counting Crows - Colorblind

An equal balance of rock department playlist songs and my own music... Which is what I'm supposed to be doing, though I usually seem to be heavy on one side or the other.

Time for bed. I have a busy day tomorrow, oh yay.

No comments: