Monday, February 21, 2005

I developed a new addiction today. In Cornell Library, there is a puzzle. It is solid pink. The puzzle itself is a normal rectangle, but the pieces themselves form a pattern of a circle that kind of spirals out. It's hard to explain without seeing it, but let it be known that it is a) hard and b) addictive. Therefore when I get tired of reading, I will now venture in there to work on the puzzle until it breaks my mind and reading looks appealing.

Busy week this week, eep. But I got to play with a cat, so that made life better. And then there was the heavenly chocolate cake that Jeff made. Bless that boy... Both of these happy things were thanks to Joy's birthday party -- yay Joy!

Work now, work and class tomorrow, radio show tomorrow night. And perhaps somewhere in there a 1 month celebration if it can be managed.

But work now.

No comments: