Tuesday, February 08, 2005

i am completely unmotivated to do any real work at the moment. I'm listening to WSRN (one of the rock director's shows) and enjoying it, and I'm thinking about my own show, which starts in a bit more than an hour. And my English reading is open and on my lab, and I'm looking at it, but not wanting to do it. Of course, it's a lot. And I should do some reading for mythology as well. And there's that scene from A Streetcar Named Desire that I need to be learning as well. Arg. And don't even remind me of the philosophy reading I need to do. Double arg!

I enjoy all of my classes this semester, I really do. But every once in awhile, the ability to do work just completely goes away. I read philosophy and wrote a response paper this morning, I reviewed 2 CDs this afternoon. And all my energy seems to have been used up. Sad, but true.

So I'll either be staying up late to get work done or not participating in class much tomorrow. Or possibly both.

This weekend: Catch up on work! Get ahead, even! Ha! You know, in between going bowling, going into Philly for part of the day, celebrating my boyfriend's 21st birthday, and Valentine's Day stuff. At least I don't have mythology on Friday... I can attempt to force myself to work from the end of English class up until dinner or something. I managed to do it Sunday -- I just need that sort of focus all of the time.

Time to gather CDs and such for my show and then mosey my way up to campus.

No comments: