Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Another Tuesday night, another radio show, another playlist:

Radiohead - Just
Quasi - The Sword of God
* Mouse on Mars - Wipe that Sound (remix featuring Mark E. Smith)
Sahara Hotnights - The Difference Between Love and Hell
The Unicorns - 2014
* We Versus the Shark - No Flint No Spark
That Dog - She Doesn’t Know How
#* The Music - Into the Night
#* Marianne Faithfull - City of Quartz
* Menocu - Indelible Marks
Final Fantasy - Furniture
Electric Llight Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky
Ratatat - Lapland
* Matt Sweeny and Bonnie “Prince” Billy - Bed is for Sleeping
* Iron and Wine - Jezebel
* Audible - Sunday Bell
A.C. Newman - On the Table
Super Furry Animals - Valet Parking
Wilco - Heavy Metal Drummer
Cat Power - Free
Rainer Maria - Rise
Pretty Girls Make Graves - All Medicated Geniuses
Asobi Seksu - Walk on the Moon
Bjork - Big Time Sensuality
Sneaker Pimps - Low Five
* Momus - I Am a Kitten
* The Futureheads - Danger of the Water
Irving - White Hot
Menomena - E is Stable

I forgot I had already played the Super Furry Animals song last week until I had already started playing it... Ah well. It's a good song. I pulled the old Rainer Maria CDs from the library and copied them, so that makes me happy. It amused me to see that the reviews on at least one of them termed them kind of emo... Even when I think I'm breaking away from my emo kid tendencies, it turns out I'm not.

Time to read for English, then sleep. I didn't get as much work done this afternoon as I probably should have. Arg. I can't wait for the weekend.

No comments: