Tuesday, May 10, 2005

And I have a new sort of favorite movie: The Boondock Saints. Very good. I enjoyed Grosse Pointe Blank (John Cusak, you rock) and Shaun of the Dead (silly zombie movie, quite enjoyable). And I loved The Boondock Saints. Very, very good movie. Someone recommended it to me a few years ago, and I just finally got around to watching it, and I am glad. It is possible that my opinion is swayed by the presence of attractive men with Irish accents (English, Scottish, Irish accents are wonderful things to me). Also, looking up the names of the people in the movie has informed me that a sequel is currently in production. Hopefully it will be good.

The other part of the movie/work plan didn't go quite as well. I have gotten some work done, but not as much as I should have. *sigh* However, as I am still energized, I'm going to stay up late and continue working, so hopefully I'll get more done.

No comments: