Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I goofed today at work. In the gov docs sections, some documents are flagged, including ones that have recently been shelved and need to have their location double-checked. I was sent down to check these, not realizing that these were only the green and yellow flags, not the orange, blue, or white ones. So yeah. I "checked" all of the flags, removing them when I was done. Whoops. Orange is in need of bar codes/catalouging, blue and white need are possible removals, or something like that. *sigh* So the rest of the afternoon I spent going through redoing the orange flags. Luckily, I didn't get through all the shelves my first time through...

Note to self: in the organized world of the library, anything to do with letters, numbers, colors, etc. probably means something and should not be ignored.

I also managed to kill one side of my headphones, and couldn't handle just listening through one ear, so I was deprived of music for much of the afternoon. Whee.

No comments: