Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Just got back from the theatre department picnic, which was slightly awkward as I'm not actually part of the theatre department. I've taken 2 classes, will be taking 2 more next semester, I know some people in the department, but at theatre things, I always feel out of place. Ah well. I got to say goodbye to Ulla, which was nice, and I got my add/drop sheet for costume design signed, which is important. Now I just need to corner my advisor at the English picnic on Thursday, and I'll have my classes set for next semester.

The plan for the rest of the evening is to do close readings of the poems I want to focus on in my paper. I will maintain my sanity by multi-tasking and watching a movie at the same time. Yes, that means less focus on the work. But it also means I'm less likely to give up and just go to sleep. Also, I'm planning on watching Grosse Pointe Blank (followed by Shaun of the Dead if I want to keep going), therefore I don't need to have my full attention on the movie. I will save the other movies I want to watch for a time when my attention can be given just to them.

Alright. Off I go.

No comments: