Sunday, May 29, 2005

Tonight was fun. I met up with a group of people at The House (as it is labeled in my cell), and we headed over to Peace a Pizza, the Borders, and then Coldstone Creamery. Tasty goodness was had. We then went back to campus, where there was a rather impressive fireworks display. Then it was back to The House for hanging out and a viewing of the Empire Strikes Back. I'm hopefully going to see the new Star Wars movie on Sunday, but we'll see what happens.

Graduation is tomorrow (today? in 9 hours). I'm trying to decide if I really want to go. I kind of do, since I want to see my senior friends before they leave, but I also don't really want to sit through it all. Most of the seniors I know are more acquaintances than close friends, and the one that I really consider a very close friend will be around the month of June, so I'll have many more chances to see her before she leaves. But it's graduation, so maybe I'll go anyway... I don't know. I'll set my alarm and figure it out then.

No comments: