Saturday, May 21, 2005

I went to the mall today. I finally got jeans to replace the ones that are falling apart, which is very good. I also got assorted random clothes, 2 CDs (new NIN and Autolux), and books (Poe's complete works for $8! A drink book for fun, and a simple cook book for practical use). I saw cute kids playing with their newly built bears from Build-a-Bear and decided I'll have kids eventually. I saw bratty kids in the Gap and decided to think it over again.

The one thing that I really needed to get today was Robert's birthday present. One place had one, but I need two. Grr. I think I'll try Target, but I'm not sure when -- it's not a quick walk. Maybe I'll do it sometime later this week instead of going to the gym or going running.

I'm starting the gym on Monday. I'm planning on going to the gym on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and then running on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We'll see if this actually happens.

Oh, and taking the prize for silliest thing I've done lately: reading the entirety of Boy Meets Boy in one night. I went to bed at 5 am. I am silly, but this once again proves how I can stay wide awake for some things (reading a good book, web comics) but not for others (paper writing, reading certain things for school).

No comments: